Main > The Armoury

Crusader Monk scabbards

<< < (2/2)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-07-10, 15:24:26 ---Edited to add: something weird's happened...I can no longer access my photobucket account; it is not recognizing my username, email or password.  Anyone else have this happen to them?

--- End quote ---

Mine's working

Sir William:
I'm back on now...that was weird.  It refused to recognize my username or email address, even when I requested a new password.  Odd, that.  In any case, here you go.  Oh, he also did the grip for me too, hence the extra cost.

Sir Wolf:
very nice job!

Sir James A:
I like it! Very "military order"ish. Simple and elegant. :)

Sir William:
He can make it prettier if you are so inclined...I just wanted utilitarian.  Not that most of you would need it, but he cleaned it up for me- had some discoloration from usage on the pommel and guard and gave the blade a more uniform satin finish (it was pretty rough in the beginning).  Overall I am pleased with what I got, especially at that price point - but for those of you with a nose for the more historical will probably pass on this. 

Jon Sarge is a good guy...I've known him via SBG since the site first opened and he's always carried (and proved) himself with honor and integrity; we've had a number of transactions over the years whether it was armor, swords or other accoutrements.  Interesting little factoid - he was the Boromir model for MRL when they were hawking the LOTR wares; he had longer hair then of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version