Main > The Armoury

Crusader Monk scabbards

(1/2) > >>

Sir Edward:

http://www.crusadermonk.com/

Has anyone gotten one of his scabbards? I'm curious to see how the finished product looks close up, how good of a fit and finish, etc. It looks like a very affordable option.

Joshua Santana:
Nope but his leather scabbards and belts are certainly impressive.

Ian:
That's Jon Sarge from MyArmoury, he's putting out some very nice work.  I'm very pleased to see a lot of options opening up in the scabbard market.  Especially stuff like this, where's it's well done, aesthetically pleasing, and affordable!

Sir James A:
Hmm, I might give that a shot later this year. Always happy to support a US company, especially veteran owned. Just need to get a sword that's worth getting a nice scabbard for first. :)

Sir William:
I do, actually.  He did my H/T Bastard...hold on, got pics here somewhere...I'll dig'm up and post them if I can find them.  My only beef is that he doesn't sew the back of the scabbard but that keeps the cost down.  I think I paid $260 for mine, and he built a scabbard and rig plus a belt to go along with it, nice lines, crisp stamping and vivid colors...overall a great job, especially considering the price.

Edited to add: something weird's happened...I can no longer access my photobucket account; it is not recognizing my username, email or password.  Anyone else have this happen to them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version