Main > The Courtyard

Longsword Demo Combat Technical Discussion

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir Edward:

Probably a raw AVI from the camera. It can always be re-compressed into something smaller, of course. How long is the video?

Lord Dane:
Good conversation topic to have. Tactics & techniques are always worth sharing as are video footage of actual combat. Even training instructors are always the student, learning & improving. I love to practice my combat technique so I can improve myself. Fighting is a practical skill that always needs improvement so it's not forgotten or sloppy.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-06-16, 23:48:22 ---
Probably a raw AVI from the camera. It can always be re-compressed into something smaller, of course. How long is the video?

--- End quote ---

Yep, uncompressed, "fresh from the factory". It's 3:35 long. The compressed / mangled / webified video is here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150934847752372&set=t.1132478990&type=3&theater

Not sure if that's public or will work... but we'll figure out something for getting it posted. I'm a bit ashamed of it since it's the only demo I wasn't in harness, but totally my fault anyway. :) A few good exchanges in there that should be worthy of discussion.

Thorsteinn:
It looks like thats the wrong link. :(

Sir Edward:

It comes up for me, but we're friended on facebook, so that's probably why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version