Main > The Armoury

First plate armor piece?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-13, 13:18:18 ---I know that's right!  I think you're a bit taller than me - and take it from us all here, when it comes to plate armor, you want custom, unless you happen to be blessed with the same measurements as OTR pieces.  Sometimes I wonder who was the model for some of that stuff.  lol

--- End quote ---

Lol i know right!! Some pants ive seen are like medium -40 inch waist. I am like "THE HELL?? For medium???"

Sir William:
Tell me about it...you may find that with some of these medieval/renaissance clothing shops, their shirts especially are sometimes made with the more rotund wearer in mind.  Sooner or later, those are gonna fit me good...I may be in denial but pics don't lie, I can see that damn gut beginning to grow on me.  lol

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-15, 15:07:12 ---Tell me about it...you may find that with some of these medieval/renaissance clothing shops, their shirts especially are sometimes made with the more rotund wearer in mind.  Sooner or later, those are gonna fit me good...I may be in denial but pics don't lie, I can see that damn gut beginning to grow on me.  lol

--- End quote ---

Lol well you gotta do something about it if you dont want to be rotund as you said lol

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-15, 15:07:12 ---...these are the arm and leg harnesses made for me by Mad Matt, which I'm getting rid of as I'm not going that far forward.
--- End quote ---

Whoa! I like the look of those arms. Are they like the picture without the fan or roundel on the elbow cop?
How much are you looking to get for them?

--- Quote ---I can see that damn gut beginning to grow on me.
--- End quote ---
Welcome to the battle of the 'bulge'! ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-06-16, 10:40:01 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-15, 15:07:12 ---...these are the arm and leg harnesses made for me by Mad Matt, which I'm getting rid of as I'm not going that far forward.
--- End quote ---

Whoa! I like the look of those arms. Are they like the picture without the fan or roundel on the elbow cop?
How much are you looking to get for them?

--- Quote ---I can see that damn gut beginning to grow on me.
--- End quote ---
Welcome to the battle of the 'bulge'! ;)

--- End quote ---

Those arms are nice. Look just like my set. In fact, I believe I saw your ad on ebay recently selling them for $229.00 or so if I am correct. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version