Main > The Armoury

Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir Wolf:
it says zombies so they can add 15 bucks per box on a normal box of 45s

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-17, 01:39:45 ---it says zombies so they can add 15 bucks per box on a normal box of 45s

--- End quote ---

I'm betting that's it precisely.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-05-17, 01:34:29 ---lol, I wonder what makes them particularly good for zombies. I don't see anything mentioning what's different about that ammo.

--- End quote ---

I zoomed in on the picture, but all I can make out is "WARNING: Contains no human flesh."

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-05-17, 17:15:02 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-05-17, 01:34:29 ---lol, I wonder what makes them particularly good for zombies. I don't see anything mentioning what's different about that ammo.

--- End quote ---

I zoomed in on the picture, but all I can make out is "WARNING: Contains no human flesh."

--- End quote ---

lol!  It also looks like the tips are green. So my guess is that's the difference. They each have a drop of green paint. :)

Ian:
The Hornady zombie rounds are mostly re-purposed rounds from other lines.  A lot of the rifle rounds are really their V-Max rounds (varmint rounds), and I believe most of the pistol zombie rounds are really their critical defense rounds with green flex tips instead of red flex tips.  They're not really any more expensive than their non-zombie counterparts (the .45 ACP Zombie Max is actuall $0.84 cheaper than a box of .45 Crit Defense), and you at least get cool box art....

For example, the Hornady Critical Defense .45 ACP is a 185 grain flex tip bullet, its stats match almost identically to the '.45 Zombie-Max' round...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version