Main > The Armoury

Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
I think all of us are pretty well equipped for such an apocalypse. Cept me I don't have a sharp sword yet blunt ones can still kill and i'm sure someone could sharpen it for me. That actually would make for a cool movie, a group of medieval reenactors against a whole hoard of zombies and using medieval weapons and tactics they can hold out and defend during a siege until the zombies are wiped out. Be a horror movie spoof of Ironclad or something.

Sir William:
Sir Ulrich, you'd think someone would've done that already, right?  Hmm...I was an extra in a zombie flick a few years back...wonder if the director would be interested in doing it.  We'd have to be the stars of course...I'm not one for lending out my gear (unless it is to one of you knights).

Sir Wolf:
hehehe we will call it "Dead of Knight" heheheh medieval dead knights

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-05-18, 04:55:04 ---I think all of us are pretty well equipped for such an apocalypse. Cept me I don't have a sharp sword yet blunt ones can still kill and i'm sure someone could sharpen it for me. That actually would make for a cool movie, a group of medieval reenactors against a whole hoard of zombies and using medieval weapons and tactics they can hold out and defend during a siege until the zombies are wiped out. Be a horror movie spoof of Ironclad or something.

--- End quote ---

That would be awesome! The closest I've seen is Season of the Witch.

Sir William:
I've only seen that movie once...I was more than a little disappointed; I much preferred 'Black Death' to that...similarly themed movies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version