Main > The Courtyard

Battle Of The Nations. Singles Video's.

<< < (7/7)

SirNathanQ:
I say we wait until some BOTN hardcores reenact the Black Knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Although speaking of concussions and knockouts, I have seen both firsthand without hospitalization in my soccer career.

although the bone fractures usually go to the hospital.

Thorsteinn:
For some more perspective I give you: Wayne "Buck" Shelford, Captain of the New Zealand All Black's

"And now, finally, a good twelve hundred words into the article, we get to the crux of why I chose to include Shelford on the website this week – his incredible, literally balls-out actions during a match with the French national team in 1986 that was so hardcore and brutal it's simply known as the "Battle of Nantes". Actions that rank very high on the list of the most badass things ever recorded on the field of any sport throughout the course of history."

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/shelford.html

:o :o 8)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---"And now, finally, a good twelve hundred words into the article, we get to the crux of why I chose to include Shelford on the website this week – his incredible, literally balls-out actions during a match with the French national team in 1986 that was so hardcore and brutal it's simply known as the "Battle of Nantes". Actions that rank very high on the list of the most badass things ever recorded on the field of any sport throughout the course of history."
--- End quote ---

Half of me says this is good attention and other half says "You got to be Kidding me, have not noticed this at all?"  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version