Main > The Courtyard

Back on TV for armored combat

<< < (5/5)

Thorsteinn:
For Das Bill:

Don't know if this is helpfull for getting folks in harness, but I hope it is.  :D

Polar Bear Forge-Coat of Plates kit - Wisby #1

Polar Bear Forge- Lamellar Plates.

Sir Rodney:
I finally had the time to sit down and watch the whole program.

Bill, you presented an excellent interview; articulate, knowledgeable and athletic.  Not to mention, handsome in a suit & tie.  ;)

My young son watched by my side and was fascinated with the combat sequences.

Well done!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2012-05-04, 14:47:21 ---I wish more people could afford quality armor so we could do more armored stuff, but that's just life.

--- End quote ---

Since I just got time to watch the second one, and re-watched the first again - just going to throw this out there - if you get invited back for a three-peat on the show and want to do another armored segment, I'm happy to go on there with you, wearing one of my "full plate" harnesses (or two - but obviously not at the same time). I don't have any excellent weapons like Albions or Arms & Armors, since armor is my fetish - I mean, favorite. Yeah, favorite. My armors aren't $25k high end customs, but it's functional, period-based pieces.

So, if you need/they want somebody to talk more about articulation / movement / thickness distribution of plates / pointing / leather articulation / rotating cannons / unique bits like sliding vs pivoting rivets ... and in "totally full harness" - period arming clothes, period footwear, mail voiders, and all the plate bits down to the sabatons - let me know.

Das Bill:
Thanks guys!

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2012-05-06, 23:26:11 ---Thanks guys!

--- End quote ---

So we can be hoping for more awesomeness in the future yes?  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version