Main > The Armoury

Spring Sale @ Revival Clothing!

<< < (2/2)

Sir Edward:

Well, you could try adding those items to the shopping cart and then enter the sale-code and see if it discounts it. You'll see the price change before you confirm anything.

I ordered a few things last night. I had been planning to get chausses (2 pairs) and braies anyway, and was thinking about a 14th century tunic, so I went ahead and got those and ordered a liripipe hood to go with it as well. Not bad. Saved probably about $60, so it's like getting one of those items for free.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-04-28, 14:57:33 ---Well, you could try adding those items to the shopping cart and then enter the sale-code and see if it discounts it. You'll see the price change before you confirm anything.
--- End quote ---

Yeah I actually did that with their cotton gambeson and it didn't take the code, but when I reset the cart and tried it with a 14th C coat it applied the 20% immediately. Hey but it's cool you saved some dollars! :)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---eah I actually did that with their cotton gambeson and it didn't take the code, but when I reset the cart and tried it with a 14th C coat it applied the 20% immediately. Hey but it's cool you saved some dollars!
--- End quote ---

That Sir Brian is what I call a sweet deal!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version