Main > The Armoury

Spring Sale @ Revival Clothing!

(1/2) > >>

Sir Brian:
I got an email from Revival that they are having a one day only 20% off sale.

--- Quote ---The discount applies to clothing items in the listed categories(not including footwear), non-sale,  non-discounted items. To use your discount just enter the code Spring20 in our online shopping cart during checkout.
--- End quote ---

Anyone in need of some arming clothes or soft kit items should check it out!  ;)

Ian:
Does it apply to arming clothes?  I got the email too and saw it said only the listed categories, but arming clothes wasn't on there.  I considered picking up and extra linen gambeson, at 20% off you can't afford not to! :)

--- Quote ---Until midnight tonight we're giving you a 20% discount for clothing orders totaling $100 or more in our most popular categories: Viking, 12-13th c. , 14th c. and 15th century clothing. The discount applies to clothing items in the listed categories(not including footwear), non-sale,  non-discounted items (please see 'the fine print' below). To use your discount just enter the code Spring20 in our online shopping cart during checkout.
--- End quote ---

Sir Wolf:
sigh..... next it will be a 20% off ice falcon. oh the woes of spending all my till!!!!!. now I must wait till next dec-march to refill it

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-04-28, 12:52:45 ---Does it apply to arming clothes?  I got the email too and saw it said only the listed categories, but arming clothes wasn't on there.  I considered picking up and extra linen gambeson, at 20% off you can't afford not to! :)

--- Quote ---Until midnight tonight we're giving you a 20% discount for clothing orders totaling $100 or more in our most popular categories: Viking, 12-13th c. , 14th c. and 15th century clothing. The discount applies to clothing items in the listed categories(not including footwear), non-sale,  non-discounted items (please see 'the fine print' below). To use your discount just enter the code Spring20 in our online shopping cart during checkout.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oops! You are correct Ian! The sale does not include arming clothes!  :(
I was going to snatch up one of their Model-T cotton gambesons.  :'(

Ian:
I wonder if they'd make an exception? :)  From a seller's perspective I'd rather sell a gambeson at 20% off than not sell a full priced one! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version