Main > The Armoury

Joshua Santana's 16th Century Kit Project!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---The Moresca pants are nice, but a bit pricey for me. I wear simple dutch slops with my kit. If you wanted to "upscale" your pants, Venetians work and both are period to the 16th century. I got my pants from Sykes Sutler, who sell both types, and they are much cheaper, arount $85 for wool pants. They also sell period appropriate shirts for around $40.
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the recommendation Sir Matthew!  I am looking a specific type of pants which is why I chose the Moresca.  The price is fair enough and worth it in my book.

Joshua Santana:
In regards to the soft kit, forget the Revival Clothing links, the Pendragon or Moresca links are the ones I will take into consideration. 

I seem to be nearly set with a plan, all I need is time and the monies to make it happen. But I will let you Brethren know what happens in the near future.

Sir James A:
If you are getting anything from Revival Clothing, they're having a 20% off sale, through tomorrow only. Figures, as I just got an entire soft kit from them 2 weeks ago, after waiting a couple months and finally deciding "they won't have any sales until summer".

Leganoth:
ooh you know whatd be cool? Full plate upperbody with robe bottoms

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---If you are getting anything from Revival Clothing, they're having a 20% off sale, through tomorrow only. Figures, as I just got an entire soft kit from them 2 weeks ago, after waiting a couple months and finally deciding "they won't have any sales until summer".
--- End quote ---

I caught wind of that deal and it is a good deal.  However since I'm getting to specifics that are more historically accurate, Revival Clothing has to go although I do recommend them for their excellent garb.

--- Quote ---ooh you know whatd be cool? Full plate upperbody with robe bottoms

--- End quote ---

That would be cool, although I haven't looked for any robed bottoms, but that is in consideration.  You got the idea of what my Kit will look like.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version