Main > The Armoury

Joshua Santana's 16th Century Kit Project!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-04-28, 01:32:37 ---If you are getting anything from Revival Clothing, they're having a 20% off sale, through tomorrow only. Figures, as I just got an entire soft kit from them 2 weeks ago, after waiting a couple months and finally deciding "they won't have any sales until summer".

--- End quote ---

Thanks for pointing this out! Somehow I managed to delete the email without reading it.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Thanks for pointing this out! Somehow I managed to delete the email without reading it.

--- End quote ---

Good thing you caught on Sir Edward, that was a deal saved!  :)

Joshua Santana:
Soft Kit Update!

Soft Kit is as follows:

Pendragon Costumes

Italian Doublet: $245.00
Pendragon Shirt: $75.00

Sykes Sutler

Venetian Pants (Medium): $85.00

Museum Replicas

Leather Cavalier Boots: $110.00

Total: $515.00  This is not bad in my book, so if I take the grand total it would come to:

$515.00 + $1,749=$2,264

This is good in my book, this is something that I can work for in several months.  So with this, now you all will know what to expect.  I will be posting pictures of my acquisitions and will show these kits in progress in the near future.  I thank you for your patience.

Sir Matthew:
I'm glad you opted for Sykes pants. The correct pants make a huge difference in a kit, as I found out through experience.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I'm glad you opted for Sykes pants. The correct pants make a huge difference in a kit, as I found out through experience.

--- End quote ---

One can say that the correct parts of any kit make the huge difference.  That is why I decided to learn from the experience of others before making my own choices in regards to what I will invest my time and money on.  Still, thank you Sir Matthew.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version