Main > The Armoury

amazon mail pants

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir William:
I just saw this Ian...thanks for sharing that.  It just reminded me that I do indeed have a pourpoint (thank you, Sir James) and now know how it should fit.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-08-08, 17:46:25 ---I just saw this Ian...thanks for sharing that.  It just reminded me that I do indeed have a pourpoint (thank you, Sir James) and now know how it should fit.

--- End quote ---

I was the other extreme on that, not only did the front not overlap - it was a good foot apart on my bloated gut.

Thanks for posting those, Ian. I've been to lazy to get around to suiting up and taking pictures to post with.

Sir Brian:
Yes thanks for posting these Ian and reminding me that I REALLY have to get my pourpoint tailored since I have shed some poundage from when I initially purchased it a couple of years ago because with even the added bulk of my ice packs, mine laces completely closed and is still a little baggy on me.  :-\

Sir William:
Sir Brian, congrats on the weight loss...I thought you looked rather trim last time I saw you as opposed to when we first met.  ;)

Sir Brian:
Thanks Sir William! Alas I fear I will forever be 'plateaued' @ the 220 lbs mark, hence my reluctance to have my pourpoint tailored when I want to lose at least another ten to twenty pounds.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version