Main > The Armoury

sale at viking leather

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-04-16, 20:30:45 ---i ended up not ordering a pair. i want a pair, i need a pair, its jsut hard for my to buy things when i can make them... even though i got no ambition to make it ehhe

--- End quote ---

At $45 on sale, could you make it for that much cheaper than the cost of materials? I know exactly how you feel, except, I lack constructive abilities higher than a 3rd grade level.

Sir William:
Sir James is exaggerating...he has plenty of skill, just based on the weapons and other stuff that he's built that I've seen.  Maybe not leatherworking...but yea, he's got skills.  ;)

Sir Wolf:
what you guys don't know is a ran a leather armour business in the 90s ;) so i know my way around leather hehe

Sir Rodney:
I LOVE my 14th century buckled boots (with modern soles) from Viking.  I wear a size 12 Nike shoe and his size 12 fits me perfectly even after adding hidden arch support and points the toes for lacing sabatons.

I recommend his products and customer service.  :)

Sir William:
Sir Wolf...and yet, you do not do it anymore...why not?

I just got notification that my item has shipped...talk about fast!  I was sure I wouldn't be getting any goodies this week!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version