Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint 2012

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sir Brian:
Since it is a three day event this year it is substantially more. The most is $175 @ the door.

Sir William:
Oh.  Oh.  With that money, I can purchase the next stage of sword classes at VAF...think I'll do that instead.

Tell you what, I am learning quite a bit in the intro class...footwork is a definite weak area of mine.

Sir Brian:
Excellent! Why don't you come to our next VARF rehearsal on the 15th @ Sir James' house and show us?  :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-04-06, 19:03:54 ---Tell you what, I am learning quite a bit in the intro class...footwork is a definite weak area of mine.

--- End quote ---

Awesome. Yeah, the footwork is a little tricky at first. As with anything, it gets easier with practice.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-04-06, 19:37:22 ---Excellent! Why don't you come to our next VARF rehearsal on the 15th @ Sir James' house and show us?  :)

--- End quote ---

I've nothing to show you that you don't already know, Sir- but I will be there!  I'm still awful, but less awful than when I started.  ;)

I'm still bleeding off the Hollywood style that I've grown up watching...and am loving it.  School was closed for spring break...I actually forgot what that meant.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version