Main > The Armoury

Albion Crecy

<< < (11/11)

Sir William:
Thought I'd separate this part out because it is hard to see at the bottom of my previous post.

"That reminds me...Ian, do you have any pics of you in full harness with this sword at your side?  I'd like to see how the scabbard hangs with that suspension he rigged up for you."

Sir James A:
Another thing worthy of note is that Arms & Armor and Albion have had access to original museum pieces, and many of the other sword shops have not. That doesn't make other swords not good swords; it depends on what you're looking for. For a historical sword, A&A and Albion can't be beat.

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-10-03, 20:09:20 ---Thought I'd separate this part out because it is hard to see at the bottom of my previous post.

"That reminds me...Ian, do you have any pics of you in full harness with this sword at your side?  I'd like to see how the scabbard hangs with that suspension he rigged up for you."

--- End quote ---

I don't.  I've been waiting for my new helmet to arrive before taking more photos in harness because I want it to be as close to 'complete' as I can get it for now.  You can see the sword belt being worn in my soft kit photo though here:

http://modernchivalry.org/forum/index.php/topic,2112.0.html

Sir William:
I recall seeing that...seems to hang quite naturally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version