Main > The Courtyard

Chivalric Martial Arts International

(1/3) > >>

swordteacher:
Gentlemen,

I would like to bring to your attention an event that is happening The second week of May 2012.

The Chivalric Martial Arts International is a symposium centered around the historical Tournaments and Deeds at arms of the 14th, 15th, and 16th centuries.  We have instructors coming from around the world to teach, train and participate in the largest, and perhaps the only, modern Deed of Arms. Classes will include horsemanship, historical martial arts, jousting, and academic courses that discuss many of the aspects of chivalry in the middle ages and today.

There or no prerequisites to attend this event, But historical clothing and armor will be required for some of the tournaments over the weekend.

This event is a unique opportunity. There has never been an event designed to teach the Chivalric martial arts that has included horsemanship, and at a price that is less than a typical horsemanship clinic.

The URL is http://chivalricmartialartsinternational.com/

Please look it over and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Brian Scott Wilson

Sir Edward:

That looks like a really great event, and an excellent list of instructors.

Oh, welcome to the forum!

Sir Brian:
Really looks very well organized! Wish I had the $ and leave to go!
oh and welcome to the forum! :)

Sir James A:
That does look like a blast. Especially being able to bring your own horse. I won't be able to get the time off, nor make the 1,000 mile trip, but it would be awesome if you post some pics here after the event is over. And welcome to the forums!

Sir Patrick:
I didn't see "How can I convince my wife to let me go?" in the FAQ section ;D  Welcome to the forum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version