Main > The Armoury

Dane scabbard

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-03-01, 03:14:30 ---This month I've spent money on this scabbard, a poleaxe, and a couple of shields.

--- End quote ---

And sabatons. :D

Sir William:
Oh please please please post a pic on a site I can see!  I wanna see!  Brian never ceases to amaze...he'd be swimming in silver if we were in the medieval era!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-03-01, 18:37:48 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-03-01, 03:14:30 ---This month I've spent money on this scabbard, a poleaxe, and a couple of shields.

--- End quote ---

And sabatons. :D

--- End quote ---

That too... but they cost little more than a tank full of gas. :)

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-03-01, 18:51:16 ---Oh please please please post a pic on a site I can see!  I wanna see!  Brian never ceases to amaze...he'd be swimming in silver if we were in the medieval era!

--- End quote ---

Is DBK's site blocked for you?

I dumped the pictures here:

http://ed.toton.org/photos/2012/danescabbard/

Sir William:
Yes, unfortunately.  So is MyArmoury...makes no sense to me but there you have it.  Now...that is one amazing piece of work; quite possibly the best I've seen from him yet.  My goodness...my, my, my.  I noticed no belts...do you have an existing sword belt you plan on lacing it too?

Sir Edward:

Nope, it's such a large 2-hander that it's not practical to wear on your waist, though it's right on that edge. I'm going to treat it more like the larger landesknecht zweihanders, where you'd just sling it up on your shoulder and carry it by hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version