Main > The Armoury

A Selection of My Sharp and Pointies!

<< < (6/12) > >>

Sir Wolf:
you know that IS THEE line I always remember. but looking at the photo i always though she was talking about the 2 handed kind that i must have missed in the quick pan n scan of the room. but now i know she was talking about the basket hilted ones with the sabers net to them

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote ---you know that IS THEE line I always remember.
--- End quote ---
"There can be only one" usually sticks in my craw ;)

--- Quote ---i always though she was talking about the 2 handed kind that i must have missed in the quick pan n scan of the room. but now i know she was talking about the basket hilted ones with the sabers net to them
--- End quote ---

I was so clueless at that age, I thought she was talking about mines. ::)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-01-16, 20:15:31 ---there can be only one...movie that is hehehe ahhah hohooh unless you count Sir Edward's favorite, the SCI version of the last one hehehe (ducks n covers)

--- End quote ---

Them's fightin' words!  :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-01-16, 20:17:00 ---you know, thanks for ruining my youth. i remember that room being more grandious than that. shoot theres more in any of our collections than whats seen there heheeh

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's true. I didn't remember it having snow-shoes, for instance. With it being on screen so briefly, we probably focused on the one or two items that drew our attention, and remembered the room being full of just that kind of thing... namely, the swords and armor.

I still like the integrated seating. But yeah, I could fill a room like that, I think. :)

Sir William:
Hmmm...I had forgotten a lot of those movies...the one time I saw that room, I remember wanting to rewind (it was on cable, no rewind lol) so I could get a better look at that room.

I'd take my time filling that room!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version