Main > The Armoury

A Selection of My Sharp and Pointies!

<< < (3/12) > >>

SirNathanQ:
Hah! You guys put my meagre collection to shame! Nice collections!

Sir William, I remember the Arn, what a sweet cutter!  :D

Sir William:
Ivan, you just reminded me...I have a spearhead and butt cap I need to mount!

Sir Nathan, she surely is...did you get to cut with Sir Edward's Albion Knight?  Sweetest handling characteristics I'd ever felt...so when I had a chance at the Squire Line version I jumped on it; I'll be bringing it to the next function, along with some other swords, like the C&T, which might be a way better cutter than thruster (the blade flexes too much for me to consider it a good thruster, but you gents may feel otherwise when you get a hold of it); when I first got it I was lopping off 3/4" tree branches with ease, despite the fact that it is not sharpened.  It needs a lot of work; the edges need grinding and honing (used to engage in mock duels...yea, was pretty dumb when I first got it, was just entirely too excited) and I want to find a way to make the hilt components more 'permanent'; it has the Windlass ubiquitous screw-on pommel, a joy to be sure.  :)

Sir James...I wish it were easy to pull off, but it involves buying a house and then renovating the War Chambers to suit- then I could do the sunburst on the wall with the swords, like the pic Sir Wolf put up.

SirNathanQ:
Yes, the knight was another super sweet one. How's the squire line feeling to you?

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote ---...I wish it were easy to pull off, but it involves buying a house and then renovating the War Chambers to suit
--- End quote ---

I always wanted a war chamber like Conner McCleod's in the original Highlander :)

Sir Wolf:
are the claymores real?

haahahha i totally want that to

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version