Main > The Armoury

A Selection of My Sharp and Pointies!

<< < (4/12) > >>

Sir Edward:

Yeah, I've always wanted a room like that too. The thing is, circular walls make for a tough time hanging anything that isn't completely straight and hung vertically. :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-01-12, 01:30:44 ---Yes, the knight was another super sweet one. How's the squire line feeling to you?

--- End quote ---

In a word?  AWESOME.  You'll see.  I just got in another sharpie too...came yesterday.  Gonna take some pics and post up next week.  I'll be bringing that one as well...

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-01-12, 14:58:44 ---
Yeah, I've always wanted a room like that too. The thing is, circular walls make for a tough time hanging anything that isn't completely straight and hung vertically. :)

--- End quote ---

ya know i never thought about that. i cant find any online pictures

Sir Edward:

My google-fu is weak right now too. Maybe I just need to rip the scene from the DVD.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-01-13, 18:23:22 ---
My google-fu is weak right now too. Maybe I just need to rip the scene from the DVD.

--- End quote ---

I'm remembering multiple scenes like that. I think the original when he (SPOILER) stabs himself (/SPOILER) was in a room like that. I also remember some other scenes that were probably from the TV series. Which movie was it? I'll grab a screencap, I've got all my movies in digital format on my media server so I don't have to hunt through DVDs. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version