Main > The Great Hall

Greetings and Well Met!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Rodney:
Well Met Ian!

-Rodney (known as Scott H. on other forums)

Sir Brian:
Well met Ian and welcome to the forums! Excellent choice for a sword! I’ve always been partial to the Crecy and hope to be a proud owner of one myself someday. Your armor plans are great! I can’t wait to see the pictures of the completed kit!  :)

Have you ever played Mount & Blade or its successor Warband? It’s an open sandbox game that is more of a medieval combat simulator offering mounted combat.  :)

Sir Edward:

Welcome to the forum!

The Albion Crecy is a fantastic sword. I had them make mine with a blue grip (they charge about $30 extra for non-standard colors). I think of it as a "gateway Albion", so to speak, in that it's a great first-Albion. If you only own one of their swords, this is an excellent one to choose, since it's affordable, and a well-rounded "jack of all trades".

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-10-04, 13:29:40 ---Well met Ian and welcome to the forums! Excellent choice for a sword! I’ve always been partial to the Crecy and hope to be a proud owner of one myself someday. Your armor plans are great! I can’t wait to see the pictures of the completed kit!  :)

Have you ever played Mount & Blade or its successor Warband? It’s an open sandbox game that is more of a medieval combat simulator offering mounted combat.  :)

--- End quote ---

Sir Brian, I'm supposed to be getting some newer progress photos on the armor any day now, so hopefully I will be able to whet some appetites here shortly.  I do play Warband now and then as well.  I generally fool around with the Hundred Years War mod and occasionally play online so I can ride around lancing people til my heart's content  ;D

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-10-04, 18:49:12 ---The Albion Crecy is a fantastic sword. I had them make mine with a blue grip (they charge about $30 extra for non-standard colors). I think of it as a "gateway Albion", so to speak, in that it's a great first-Albion. If you only own one of their swords, this is an excellent one to choose, since it's affordable, and a well-rounded "jack of all trades".

--- End quote ---

Sir Edward, I hear nothing but good things about the Crecy.  I'm hoping it will be the first of many.  I went with oxblood grip and antiqued fittings.  I think the antiquing will give it a nice touch.

Sir Wolf:
welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version