Main > The Armoury

Long list of my buys to come

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Matthew:
In general what I have seen first had of the Medieval Collectables line of armors leaves much to be desired. It looks fine, but I would never let anyone hit me while I was wearing it. I have no qualms at all about letting people hit, punch, even kick my Illusion Armory breast and back or the Brigandine because they are well made and durable. What I have seen first hand from MC is not up to that level of abuse.

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir Matthew on 2011-09-28, 23:03:56 ---In general what I have seen first had of the Medieval Collectables line of armors leaves much to be desired. It looks fine, but I would never let anyone hit me while I was wearing it. I have no qualms at all about letting people hit, punch, even kick my Illusion Armory breast and back or the Brigandine because they are well made and durable. What I have seen first hand from MC is not up to that level of abuse.

--- End quote ---

I dont have the money for fully functional armor so i have to make due with this

Thorsteinn:
My next buy is a one-piece hilt & dane axe from By My Hand Designs myself.

Armour wise I'm looking to an aventail from Master Knuut & a pair of wisby style finger gauntlets, or finger mittens, at some point.

Sir Ulrich:
Actually you could go with this armory http://illusionarmoring.com/ and it will both be cheap and functional as well as custom sized. Ill fitting plate armor is a PAIN to use and I'm sure this stuff would work better.

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2011-10-04, 22:06:22 ---Actually you could go with this armory http://illusionarmoring.com/ and it will both be cheap and functional as well as custom sized. Ill fitting plate armor is a PAIN to use and I'm sure this stuff would work better.

--- End quote ---

Illusion does make good armour, but be prepared to wait.  They will not make the first deadline, nor the third, but you will get a quality piece in the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version