Main > The Armoury

Pics of me and my armor

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Matthew on 2011-09-20, 03:35:45 ---Not a bad start.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Sir William:
Much more refined than my first forays.  lol@the memories

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-09-20, 11:22:49 ---I readily agree that you are onto a most excellent start. Love your choice in great helms as well!  :)
- It is exactly like mine. Have you made your liner yet?
http://modernchivalry.org/forum/index.php/topic,1304.15.html

--- End quote ---

I have not but I am buying an arming cap made for great helms at begining of the new month and if i get that should i make lining inside of the helm also?

Sir Brian:
Only if the helm still feels loose on your head. I take it you'll wear your coif as well so there may not be a need for a liner at all. :)
Let us know how the new arming cap + coif works as I like having options with my kit as well and I made my liner easily removable. :)

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-09-20, 23:21:28 ---Only if the helm still feels loose on your head. I take it you'll wear your coif as well so there may not be a need for a liner at all. :)
Let us know how the new arming cap + coif works as I like having options with my kit as well and I made my liner easily removable. :)

--- End quote ---

Well last night while wearing my poor mans arming cap (ski mask and a ushanka hat over the coif) my helm was still bobbling a little and my nose was touching the front, I dont have a big nose but either way. When wearing a arming cap should your nose touch and or should the helm wobble at all or should it be snug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version