Main > The Armoury

Wooden version of this shield?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Leganoth:
Hmm, I see well what would you prefer? The one and a half or the bastard sword?

Sir Edward:

Now that the bastard has been improved structurally, I think it's the better sword. But having said that, I haven't looked too closely at the newer version of the hand-and-a-half, so I can't say with certainty.

Sir William:
If I were to choose one, it'd be the Bastard sword...the hand-and-half has always been unappealing to me.  Might be the short blade, which looks incongruous with such a long grip.

Leganoth:
Hmm well it is still a hard decision, if it comes down to price i would have to choose the hand and a half but if price doesnt matter bastard sword it is, they both look like theyd be a good sword

Sir William:
Kult of Athena normally has the lowest prices on the web, Sword Nation comes very closely in second (SN being my store of choice).

For my part, well over 100 swords have passed through my hands over the years and of those, I've kept 10 or so, some as reminders of what NOT to do, and some because I love them.   Part of the fun is in the acquisition of new pieces and selling the ones you don't love, so you can get others that you MIGHT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version