Main > The Armoury

More stuff has arrived! I'm TRULY broke now

<< < (8/9) > >>

Sir William:
That sounds pretty elaborate...and I'm quite certain my family wouldn't go for it.  They're into that whole 'my thought, my gift to you' mentality.  Not a bad thing as my folks are pretty cool...Christmas before last we all got lightsabres and dueled out in the streets at 2 in the morning of Christmas day.  LOL  I think you even did some kind of trick to the picture to get that clash of the striking blades.

Sir Edward:
Yep, and rotoscoped the blades too, to make them more realistic. :) As well as manually added a little bit of color (interactive lighting) on people's skin and so on. To make it more real.

Sir William:
Wow, did not know you'd done all that...no wonder I like it so much more!

SirNathanQ:
That's pretty awesome Sir Edward.
And yeah, I usually just tell my folks books or I purchase it myself. 

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Syr William on 2011-08-17, 20:24:41 ---That sounds pretty elaborate...and I'm quite certain my family wouldn't go for it.  They're into that whole 'my thought, my gift to you' mentality.  Not a bad thing as my folks are pretty cool...Christmas before last we all got lightsabres and dueled out in the streets at 2 in the morning of Christmas day.  LOL  I think you even did some kind of trick to the picture to get that clash of the striking blades.

--- End quote ---

hahaha thats awesome!!!! one Christmas my family all got paintball stuff. we all went out on new years day and played paintball. man that was such fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version