Main > The Courtyard

MASHS Free Play Sunday 7/17

<< < (3/3)

Sir William:
Hey, glad you guys had a good time...you know, when I first read this thread I was under the impression that only Edward was invited; when I re-read your first post I see I was mistaken.  My bad, gents! 

I should warn you, my sword skills are basically nil, but I learn fast.  :)

Sir Wolf:
heh. i haven't been to a sword class since 99/00 when MASHes was in Germantown. ugg i wouldn't even remember which end was the pointy end

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-07-21, 15:06:14 ---heh. i haven't been to a sword class since 99/00 when MASHes was in Germantown. ugg i wouldn't even remember which end was the pointy end

--- End quote ---

Pain is a great and fast teacher. ;) Sounds like time to get back into classes!

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Ser William on 2011-07-21, 15:03:32 ---Hey, glad you guys had a good time...you know, when I first read this thread I was under the impression that only Edward was invited; when I re-read your first post I see I was mistaken.  My bad, gents! 

I should warn you, my sword skills are basically nil, but I learn fast.  :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-07-21, 15:06:14 ---heh. i haven't been to a sword class since 99/00 when MASHes was in Germantown. ugg i wouldn't even remember which end was the pointy end

--- End quote ---

Well perhaps you gentlemen will be able to join us on another freeplay Sunday. Don’t worry so much about your skill level as we have participants of several different levels. As long as you have adequate protective equipment (namely a fencing mask, gloves/gauntlets) you’ll be fine.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version