Main > The Courtyard

MASHS Free Play Sunday 7/17

(1/3) > >>

Sir Brian:
Typically free play Sunday at MASHS is the fourth Sunday each month but since Larry will be on vacation the fourth Sunday this month He decided to move it up to this Sunday! I cordially invite you all who is interested to join us at the Pip Moyer Recreation center in Annapolis from 2:30 to 4:30 for unlimited bouting. The floor fee is only $10.00 and you will need at least hand protection and a mask, oh and a chest protector would be prudent as well! ;)

What say you Sir Edward do you want to have another go at Michael Fuchs? - Just don't tire him out to much because I'm anxious to bout with him as well since it has been several months! We could go and terrorize the ice tea glasses again at Applebee's afterwards!  ;)

Sir Edward:

Hehe, :)  I probably won't be able to go this month, since we have two weeks to get Kat moved. So we'll probably be packing.

Sir James A:
Hmm, the instructor moved it since he would be on vacation, to the same weekend that I'll be on vacation. Gotta love the irony.

Sir Edward, are you situated for the move, or do you need extra arms?

Sir Edward:

We're still working that out. I'll let you know. :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-07-13, 00:52:18 ---
Hehe, :)  I probably won't be able to go this month, since we have two weeks to get Kat moved. So we'll probably be packing.

--- End quote ---

Well, this isn't completely off the table. It depends on how much we can get done before that. I might still be able to break free. We'll see. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version