Main > The Armoury

nice kit for sale

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir William:
Sir James, my thanks for the lesson although it is one that I've already learned.  Most OTR (off the rack) armor parts do not fit me...it wasn't until I found MT that I even began to finally get armor that fit ME.  Well, there's a leatherworker on eBay who does really fine work, Oristian Subculture.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-05-27, 14:33:47 ---Sir James, my thanks for the lesson although it is one that I've already learned.  Most OTR (off the rack) armor parts do not fit me...it wasn't until I found MT that I even began to finally get armor that fit ME.  Well, there's a leatherworker on eBay who does really fine work, Oristian Subculture.

--- End quote ---

I always like to err on the side of repeating something that's been heard before. :)

Sir Edward:

Some folks are passing this link around on facebook now.

Man, if I could lose 25 pounds instantly, I'd be really super tempted.

Sir William:
I have to be similarly careful...I'm at a point now where everything more or less fits me...that can change w/the addition of just a few, say 10-15 lbs.

Sir Jason Simonds:
Yes Sir Edward as nice as that would be, but you have a wedding to pay for, so I do not believe your love will allow such a purchase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version