Main > The Round Table

Fun with photoshop

<< < (8/35) > >>

Sir Edward:

The poster I ordered from cafepress as a test arrived today. It's pretty nice! Completely professional look. I wanted to be sure, I've had some duds from cafepress before (years ago). But this came out perfect.

Sir Wolf:
those are so cool. i dont think i have a good picture of myself in my mail like that :(

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-03-08, 20:57:34 ---Yeah I visited Neuschwanstein castle and of course nearby Hohenschwangau castle...  I would love a chance to go back and see them again.  :)
~ Ok, now I’m REALLY feeling nostalgic!  :'(
--- End quote ---

I'm with you 100%.  My lovely wife and I took a 2 week trip (before children).  We had nothing but our backpacks, open-ended Eurorail passes and a vague plan.  Visiting the Rhine castles from our temporary "base" in Bacharach, the ruins at Staufen, Munich, Neuschwanstein/Hohenschwangau, Prague, and Rothenberg ob der Tauber seems like just a dream now...

I long for the day when we can again spend an entire day laying on the hill above Bacharach, the Wernerkapelle ruins and Stahleck Castle at our back, sipping Riesling and simply watch the colorful barges work up and down the Rhine.

Nostalgia indeed!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-03-09, 12:15:10 ---those are so cool. i dont think i have a good picture of myself in my mail like that :(

--- End quote ---

Well, grab your camera, gear up, and hop to it! :)

Today's a good day for it. Overcast days outside provide some of the best lighting.

Sir Edward:

Another "BTW":  I updated the folder (http://modernchivalry.org/posters/) to have copies of the 4:5 aspect ratio versions that I had to use for the cafepress shop, resized to replace the ones that were in there (and updated the forum posts here too). The difference is pretty minor, most notably that the images aren't as "tall".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version