Main > The Round Table

Fun with photoshop

<< < (7/35) > >>

Sir Brian:
You know sometimes it’s good to be green because it helps hide my envy of you Sir Gerard for being able to visit and run amok at some really cool castles!  ;)

– Man I’m missing all those castles I visited in Germany all those years ago in my youth!  :(

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Au contraire my good Sir Brian. Although I feel very honored every time we are invited to stay and play in any of our castles, it truly is a small reward for living in this country. I would much rather be on your side of the pond ::)
 But Germany !! That must have been a wonderfull experience seeing all those fantastically preserved fortifications. I would love to go there myself sometime.  ;)

G

Sir Edward:

BTW, cafepress shop is back up (minimally), and I'm adding all of the posters I've made so far. I've had to tweak several to fit the dimensions of the 16x20 poster. I'll keep this in mind better in the future. :)

http://www.cafepress.com/modernchivalry

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2011-03-08, 19:43:01 ---Au contraire my good Sir Brian. Although I feel very honored every time we are invited to stay and play in any of our castles, it truly is a small reward for living in this country. I would much rather be on your side of the pond ::)
 But Germany !! That must have been a wonderfull experience seeing all those fantastically preserved fortifications. I would love to go there myself sometime.  ;)

G

--- End quote ---

Yeah I visited Neuschwanstein castle and of course nearby Hohenschwangau castle, Fortress Marienberg in Würzburg, and Schloss Johannisburg which was in the small town of Aschaffenburg where my unit was originally stationed out of before they moved 90% of it to a stark little rural community called Giebelstadt which was a just due south of Würzburg. I feel really fortunate to have been to so many historically rich locations in Germany. I would love a chance to go back and see them again.  :)
~ Ok, now I’m REALLY feeling nostalgic!  :'(

Sir Edward:
BTW again... anyone who doesn't want their photo in the cafepress shop can just let me know and I'll take it down. The intent here is to make the posters available to us, and I don't think we'll get much random traffic of people going in there to buy them otherwise. But I just wanted to make it clear that it's OK if you want me to take them down. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version