"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
                -- Edmund Burke

Author Topic: ice falcon to have another sale  (Read 8278 times)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: ice falcon to have another sale
« Reply #15 on: 2010-11-12, 16:21:28 »
Sounds like me, Sir Matthew.  Too much planned and not enough capital to go around.
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir Matthew

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #16 on: 2010-11-13, 00:49:31 »
Amen to that Paladin. I'm hoping to get the cash together for the Peascod Breast and back with tassets from Illusion Armoury I've been eyeing by the begining of next month. Then I have to get the cash together for the fabric for my off season projects: a new gambeson, heavey padded armor, a chapparel and an arming doublet (which I am not making, a freind's mother with much better sewing skills is doing this for me). I'm going to be very busy this off season so I want to get started before Christmas.

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 2010-11-15, 16:08:31 »
Illusion Armory has some really nice pieces, I came across their site last year while shopping around for plate.  I am awaiting my Faire sword (its going to get riveted and epoxied into the scabbard for MDRF so that it can never be drawn or used); I still have to commission a shield to match my jupon but I'm wondering...what with the Order starting up, if I shouldn't just go for my own heraldry and leave the 15th Century whatever it was I was planning for another time?
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€