Main > The Round Table

i'll be off all weekend

(1/4) > >>

Sir Wolf:
so please, leave me LOTS of messages and fun to read when I get home Sunday.  this board is awesome. glad it has exploded these past few months

Sir Brian:
Agree with that sentiment about the board exploding with lots of great discussions! However I will not be able to contribute that much this weekend as I will be extremely busy. I have to clean my armor and get my garb ready for CRF next weekend. I have to work tomorrow and Sunday I have to change the oil in the Rogue and go to my first WMA class at MASHS! – YEAH! Rosemary is going to some woman-type party Sunday afternoon so I get to finally make a class and check it out!  :)

Sir William:
CRF?  Where's that?  

LMAO @ Rosemary is going to some woman-type party...

Glad I'm not the only one who does that.  My wife thinks its funny.  Where's MASHS?

Sir Wolf, I can't make any promises...I'm usually not online on the weekends anyway and THIS weekend, the wife's away so I'm gonna get to eat, drink and be merry and play my video games, swing a sword about, watch my favorite movies, all that jazz.  Its gonna be great!

Sir Brian:
CRF is the Carolina Ren Fair, which is our good Sir Andrew's home fair. It is smaller than MDRF but the people and patrons are the best. It's a real nice drive to it as well.  :)

MASHS has classes in Annapolis on Sundays and in Brooklyn Park on Wednesday nights.

Sir Edward:

Awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes with MASHS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version