"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."
                -- James Allen

Author Topic: Lord of the Rings, the Return of the King 20th Anniversary  (Read 9578 times)

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
I'm not sure if it's still being shown in theaters at this point, but a few weeks ago I went and saw "The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King" for its 20th Anniversary on the big screen. It was definitely an awesome and worthwhile experience! especially since I had never seen it in theaters (I was four or five when it came out). They really did a nice job of "remastering" it, but its more of a nice polish. Don't worry I think the actual 20th anniversary is in December. Also I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but that means Two Towers turned 20 last December and Fellowship is now 22 years old. Not to making anyone feel old or anything XD.
Anyway, I think the story and characters of Lord of the Rings (books and movies) are definitely timeless, and a continuous source of inspiration for virtue.
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"