Main > The Round Table

Franklin school stabbing. Are some people just born Evil?

(1/5) > >>

Sir Nate:
Recently in franklin regional highschool p.a. A boy stabbed 24 people before classes started. He has a criminal record of 4 attempted homicides, carrying a weapon on school grounds and 21 accounts of aggravated assault.
His motives are unknown, he has been arrested and charged as an adult. He is 16.
Here is the link for the full story m.wtae.com/news/stabbing-at-franklin-regional-high-school-in-murrysville/25391318

Miraculously none of the victims have died, although do have life threatening injuries.
What causes such Evil deeds?

Sir Rodney:
Sir Nate,

I would hazard a guess that the question will never be fully answered to the general public.

My speculation is that many events and factors spread over many years are required to trigger such a tragedy. 

Ultimately, only two will ever really know the full answer; the suspect and his Maker.  This statement may even be optimistic if the suspect truly has a mental defect.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families this night.

Sir James A:
There is, and likely always will be, evil in the world. :(

Sir William:
Yes and for evil to advance requires that good men do nothing.  I've been following this in the news somewhat...it always interests me how people make the leap from fantasizing to actually doing it.  It is said that he is mentally disturbed, which means he's probably not Evil Incarnate, though his actions say otherwise.  My prayers are with the victims and their families as well as the family of this kid.  We should pray for him too...but I'm not in a forgiving mood (I rarely am).

Aiden of Oreland:
Good and evil, neither one can truly live without the other. Both will always exist. Sometimes the greatest things that keep the evil at bay are the little acts of kindness. Be chivalrous always my brothers and always strike evil at it routs and prevent it from growing into a monstrous tree that will only lay more seeds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version