Main > The Round Table

Franklin school stabbing. Are some people just born Evil?

<< < (5/5)

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-06-12, 02:49:17 ---Saw this today on the AA.

--- Quote ---"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction of man?" Hobbs
"I'm not sure that man needs the help." Calvin
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ever since man created the nuclear bomb, we held the power in our hands to wipe out the human race. During the Cold wore, when Russia and the US were producing thousands of these bombs, neither one wanted war for they understood this. Or Alduin returns. Either one.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-06-12, 15:58:53 ---
--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-06-12, 02:49:17 ---Saw this today on the AA.

--- Quote ---"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction of man?" Hobbs
"I'm not sure that man needs the help." Calvin
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
1. *War
2. Or if Sauron gets the ring
3. I wonder if Uruk kai are naturally evil, since they are half orc and half goblin man.(thought of Female orcs.....)
4 I got in a similar argument with my cousin, she was saying how no one can be truly evil and I was telling her "no your wrong, unless you mean to tell me Hitler wasn't a totally bad person" etc. But I was saying that if people are born with conditions, then they may not be willingly evil. But she thinks that there usually has to be something thats triggers it, but I know for a fact someone can become willingly evil, even if they have been raised up well. My example will be Sauron right now, Since he wasn't always bad, but nothing bad was ever done to him to cause him to be bad. He simply enjoyed evil, I would not even say he was seduced by morgoth, since sauron came to him.

Ever since man created the nuclear bomb, we held the power in our hands to wipe out the human race. During the Cold wore, when Russia and the US were producing thousands of these bombs, neither one wanted war for they understood this. Or Alduin returns. Either one.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version