"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty."
                -- Lau Tzu

Author Topic: Late notice (I just found it) - Monty Python and the Holy Grail "Quote Along"  (Read 3219 times)

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
http://drafthouse.com/movies/monty_python_and_the_holy_grail_quote-along/northern_virginia

One of the northern virginia (Ashburn) movie places is doing a Monty Python and the Holy Grail "Quote Along".

Unfortunately, the only show times I see are 7pm on Monday Jan 20th 2014 (which is a holiday at least) and 7pm on Thursday Jan 30th 2014.

Found it when I was going to catch a movie there tonight, but the one I want to see isn't playing, and I spotty Mr Monty.

Tickets are $11.50 which is a little steep, but it's not a "regular" movie theater. It has alcohol, appetizers, and such. Haven't been yet myself, seems like it might be worth a go since it's relatively cheap; tickets are $10 for the regular theater around here.
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Yeah, we saw them advertise the quote-along when we saw The Hobbit over there. It's a nice theater. You can order food and drinks throughout the movie. The waiters/waitresses collect order-sheets, which you place in a rail in front of you.

And they're dead serious about staying quiet and keeping the phones turned off. They will eject you if you violate that.

Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
I just thought of the part in Monty Python with the Swiss moose jokes.
Moose trainer: Richard Nixon
Then the sacking.
"If you talk, you shall be sacked"
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"