Main > The Round Table

Here Come The Holidays

<< < (8/12) > >>

Sir Nate:
Happy birthday

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-30, 01:01:06 ---Yes, William Marshall was pretty old before he retired from the battlefield. King Richard I died when he was 41 when he was struck in the shoulder with a crossbow bolt. Actually he died from the infection from said arrow wound....must have hurt like HELL. No antibiotics.....plenty of wine, mead and milk of poppy, hopeefully! Ouch... Butg yeah, tody's my birthday!

--- End quote ---

Yes Happy day of birth! Blah! Richard ain't no Scotsman! Like that old scotsman in Braveheart! He got an arrow pulled right out of, drank some whisky, and felt hot iron stabbed into the would! And lived! Also got his hand chopped off. And lived. But later died at the end of the film when he felt cold steel.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-11-30, 04:10:16 ---
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-30, 01:01:06 ---Yes, William Marshall was pretty old before he retired from the battlefield. King Richard I died when he was 41 when he was struck in the shoulder with a crossbow bolt. Actually he died from the infection from said arrow wound....must have hurt like HELL. No antibiotics.....plenty of wine, mead and milk of poppy, hopeefully! Ouch... Butg yeah, tody's my birthday!

--- End quote ---

Yes Happy day of birth! Blah! Richard ain't no Scotsman! Like that old scotsman in Braveheart! He got an arrow pulled right out of, drank some whisky, and felt hot iron stabbed into the would! And lived! Also got his hand chopped off. And lived. But later died at the end of the film when he felt cold steel.

--- End quote ---

Braveheart is hisotrically unnacurate.
William wallace didn't fart lightning bolts in it. Mistake number 1.

Sir Nate:
Any one else experiencing Rather warm weather the past few days, I heard it was 81 degrees in North carolina. it was about 70 yesterday in South east p.a.

P.s. Christmas Already!

Sir Douglas:
The weather has been completely schizophrenic over here. About three days ago, we had a few inches of snow on the ground. Then it literally melted overnight. Sure, it left everything wet and muddy, but the first official day of winter was marked by some rather nice weather. Frankly...I'm okay with this. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version