Main > The Round Table

Here Come The Holidays

<< < (7/12) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-11-27, 18:15:47 ---
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-27, 15:39:18 ---

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-11-27, 15:10:26 ---
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-27, 14:45:50 ---
My buxom fair madien will be preparing a splendid feast of roast turkey, potatoes, salads, and apple pie! Eagerly awaiting this, I am. Then this old bird celebrates his 32nd birthday on Black Friday!

--- End quote ---

OLD?? At 32?? Sir, them's fighting words!   (From a 34 year old ;))

--- End quote ---

Hehe well, by High Middle Ages standards, we'd be c onsidered well past our prime.....even though we know that's hogwash!!!  Fighting words eh?? Challenging me to a duel??? Let me get my kit complete first, if you please! 
;)

--- End quote ---

I've got dibs on the winner of this duel! - After I get my new COP of course! ;)

--- End quote ---

This ought to be good, I'll get the popped corn and Cracker Jacks! I'll also take any wagers 😉

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-11-27, 20:21:24 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-11-27, 18:15:47 ---
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-27, 15:39:18 ---

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-11-27, 15:10:26 ---
--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-27, 14:45:50 ---
My buxom fair madien will be preparing a splendid feast of roast turkey, potatoes, salads, and apple pie! Eagerly awaiting this, I am. Then this old bird celebrates his 32nd birthday on Black Friday!

--- End quote ---

OLD?? At 32?? Sir, them's fighting words!   (From a 34 year old ;))

--- End quote ---

Hehe well, by High Middle Ages standards, we'd be c onsidered well past our prime.....even though we know that's hogwash!!!  Fighting words eh?? Challenging me to a duel??? Let me get my kit complete first, if you please! 
;)

--- End quote ---

I've got dibs on the winner of this duel! - After I get my new COP of course! ;)

--- End quote ---

This ought to be good, I'll get the popped corn and Cracker Jacks! I'll also take any wagers 😉

--- End quote ---

Didnt king richard and william marshall to awesome stuff well past there 30's?

I need me some mutton, wenches, and a whole lotta ale.

Sir James A:
Marshal fought in tournaments all the way through his 70s.

Sir Nate:
Eat well, Celebrate well, be thankful and have a Nice Thanksgiving today.

LionPride32:
Yes, William Marshall was pretty old before he retired from the battlefield. King Richard I died when he was 41 when he was struck in the shoulder with a crossbow bolt. Actually he died from the infection from said arrow wound....must have hurt like HELL. No antibiotics.....plenty of wine, mead and milk of poppy, hopeefully! Ouch... Butg yeah, tody's my birthday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version