"The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch someone else do it wrong without comment."
                -- Theodore H. White

Author Topic: Armor + Beach = sigh, I'm going to have to *really* clean the armor  (Read 7708 times)

B. Patricius

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • just a brother knight
    • my pinterest - full of research
those pictures are great!

I think there's plenty of inspiration there, I particularly like you playing billiards believe it or not.  It really shows how a nice plate kit allows good motion and fine motor skills.  I'm getting tired of people arguing about kits not being very mobile  ::) and that's even in my group!  I'm sorry, but when a kit is hashed out of street signs, and without a proper armourer's experience, it is going to pinch, hurt, and not have very good movement!  ;)
"Be open with your thoughts, Be witty with your humor, Be kind with your words, Be sensible in your acts." - Lord Dane
Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
~Officium-Honestas-Sacrificium~
my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/murphy.patrick.j

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
I have video of shooting pool. Just took a single shot, but, just to show it could be done. And vacuuming. And skimming the pool. I'll see if I can get those uploaded.
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent