"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."
                -- Joe Girard

Author Topic: kids armour  (Read 3890 times)

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
kids armour
« on: 2013-05-13, 22:33:26 »
anyone got a lead on kids armour? Logan wants to be armoured up for fair. prob plastic ;)

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: kids armour
« Reply #1 on: 2013-05-13, 22:35:06 »
Wade Allen makes his son new armor almost every year. Don't you want to be that awesome?
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 2013-05-13, 23:16:56 »
Medieval Fantasies Co., i.e. Chris Pugh makes kids stuff

http://www.medievalfantasiesco.com/ToyArmsandArmour.htm
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Silvanus

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • Domini Canis - The Hound of the Lord
'Nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram; non veni pacem mittere sed gladium.' - Apocalypsis 22:21

B. Patricius

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • just a brother knight
    • my pinterest - full of research
« Reply #4 on: 2013-05-14, 03:59:13 »
Sir Wolf,

you wouldn't believe what can be made with a couple sterilite trash cans, elmer's glue, and eva foam and foamies.  If you have the time, it'd be a great project for you and your son.  Let me know if this is something that interests you.  I have a lot of experience with it, and I can help steer you to the right resources. 

Beyond that, just scale the armor pieces with the stencils, and then cut it out, shape it up (heat gun works great), and the big key is tricks with krylon paints, and BINGO, ya got some great plastic armour.

YIS
B. Patricius
"Be open with your thoughts, Be witty with your humor, Be kind with your words, Be sensible in your acts." - Lord Dane
Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
~Officium-Honestas-Sacrificium~
my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/murphy.patrick.j

Silvanus

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • Domini Canis - The Hound of the Lord
« Reply #5 on: 2013-05-14, 12:40:27 »
And here. They are in Spain, but I have ordered happily from them before. Their shipping is insanely cheap and quick, while their products are well-made in Europe. I'm pretty sure Logan wants to be a Templar  8)

http://www.tienda-medieval.com/en/suits-child/1231-Templar-costume-complete-child.html
« Last Edit: 2013-05-14, 12:42:12 by Silvanus »
'Nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram; non veni pacem mittere sed gladium.' - Apocalypsis 22:21