Main > The Round Table

Good inspirational movies

<< < (7/10) > >>

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-05-15, 19:35:14 ---ron is great in just about everything he's ever been in. a class actor. i really liked him in that steampunk french dubbed film

--- End quote ---

what!?! there's a steampunk film that's dubbed in french and it has Ron Perlman?!? WTF?!  ;D Links, Pics, or vidcaps or BAN!!  :P  - on a more serious note, I'm definitely interested in that one!

Sir Wolf:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112682/

B. Patricius:
now that is a creepy looking movie! I just checked out the trailer on Youtube, made sure it was the right movie too.  Ron Perlman has always seemed to choose his own work, it's nice to see he's getting good recognition finally.  A lot of people didn't know he played Beast in the "Beauty and the Beast" musical.  It was that part that made del Toro and Mignola want him to play Hellboy, which I think is his best character to date.  He IS Hellboy.

And why not!?!  ;D in ode to Ron Perlman as Big Red, and they are great movies:

I'm a fan of the comics, but I really like where they took Liz and HB in the movies, totally didn't see that coming and loved the concept of it.  It'd be nice to see a trilogy, and I'm not really one for sequels most often.

Sir Wolf:
the third one is in the works

Sir William:
Perlman played the Beast in the tv series w/Linda Hamilton as well, that was the first time I'd seen and heard of him.  I thought he was awesome.  He also had a bit part as a wheelchair bound liquor store owner in the Punisher fan film w/Tom Jane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version