Main > The Round Table

Boston Marathon Bombs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
yikes. keep up the good fight man. keep your eyes open and keep safe!

Ian:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-04-16, 10:43:26 ---Gents, it seems I will have a new reason to go hunting. Somebody layed siege to my home state & my work place. I was just leaving work when the tragedy occurred. I am lucky but many of my brethren will be busy!!  I shall be returning tonight & putting on my other helmet. God speed & pray for those fallen. :( :( Be safe brethren. A Great Dane is going hunting .....

--- End quote ---

Kill!  Good hunting brother!

B. Patricius:
I know this is my first post, but I felt this was more important than a formal "greetings."

Corvus:
well said good sir, well said.

Lord Dane,
I have family in Boston, and was once honored being a sheepdog as well and hunting out the many bad people of the world.  I am now too injured to carry on in that duty.  But from one who has to one that is, good hunting and keep your head on a swivel

fair winds and following seas
Pat USCG - ret

Sir James A:
B Patricius - Thank you for serving, and welcome to the forum! Feel free to look around and join us in any other discussions.

B. Patricius:
truly, my heart goes out to the people of Boston.  At least one has been brought to justice, but the hunt continues, and is only looking bleaker.

May the sheepdogs senses be strong and true and the attacker be brought to justice

and those newly wounded, I pray for a speedy recovery

...Id give anything to be in a G25 or a hawk right now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version