Main > The Round Table

Boston Marathon Bombs

(1/3) > >>

Lord Dane:
Gents, it seems I will have a new reason to go hunting. Somebody layed siege to my home state & my work place. I was just leaving work when the tragedy occurred. I am lucky but many of my brethren will be busy!!  I shall be returning tonight & putting on my other helmet. God speed & pray for those fallen. :( :( Be safe brethren. A Great Dane is going hunting .....

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Our thoughts are with the poor folk and their families affected by this barbaric and cowardly act at this time.
G.

Sir Brian:
Hear hear Sir Gerard! Be safe and good hunting Lord Dane!

Sir Edward:

Good hunting and godspeed, good sir!

Corvus:
These events in Boston are most unfortunate.

Indeed, what has not entirely surprised me is that so many of my American friends and relatives are already convinced that this is some kind of false-flag op by some agency or other. This is doubly sad that such a possibility would even exist.

Yet, when I saw some of the video from yesterday I saw something fantastic in the midst of that boiling maelstrom of pain and fear: I saw people running - not away from but toward the chaos. These were not all First Responders like medics, firefighters and police, but normal, everyday citizens thinking nothing of their own safety and seeking to render assistance to others.

It made me think that perhaps there is hope yet for humanity; that whatever the powers that be out there may try to do or destroy, there will always be more of those who run to help those they don't even know.

That to me is the true face of human kind: Those folk who are still truly honorable and real. And I saw that kind of human being multiple times in those pictures and videos - all running to aid the ones in need.

I dream of the day that such terrible things as this will cease here on Midgard. I am a Warrior who has seen violence and fighting many times and yet all true Warriors in their hearts know the value of peace and balance.

My thoughts go out to those who suffer from this nasty event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version