Main > The Round Table

marriage of an old knight

(1/6) > >>

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Brethren, I thought it about time that I informed you of the forthcoming marriage of myself and the good lady Joanna.
We are to be wed in a little known 15th/16th century castle in Cheshire, called Leasowe Castle on the 23rd day of February 2013.

I really wish that I could invite each and every one of you honored gentlemen, but the distance is far too great.
Having lived together for many years, we are very much still in love, and have recently become grand parents to young Harry ( I hope he will become squire Harry de Rodes before long).

Please wish us luck on the next part of our journey.
If we have your blessings my dear friends, I will propose a toast to you all during the wedding speeches.

G.

Silvanus:
Good Sir,

We have never met, but the prospect of your future happiness with Lady Joanna has nevertheless brought a smile to my face. Blessings indeed to you and yours and during all the forthcoming festivities.

Lord Dane:
Good tidings & many blessings upon you & your family, Sir Gerard. May the years bring you continued happiness. :)

Sir Edward:

Very good news, good sir! We are very happy to hear this! My lovely Wife is sitting next to me, and as newlyweds ourselves, we want to say Congratulations!

Ian:
Congratulations Sir Gerard!  We will be there in spirit!  (oh, and totally jealous that you get to have your ceremony in a castle!! :) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version