Main > The Round Table

Fun at Coldwater Steampunk Festival

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-08-13, 01:11:49 ---
--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2012-08-12, 15:59:15 ---Love the kit!  Also love the falcon.  Any true knight would have had one.

--- End quote ---

Indeed!

--- End quote ---

Seriously, it is a nice kit & the falcon just completes the accessories. :) Let me know when you wish to retire him to my dinner plate. I'll have the fire & fork ready for grilling.

Sir Edward:

Looking good! Armor is always an attention getter, and significantly more-so with a helmet.

Sir William:
Those arms of yours look familiar...Merc Tailor?  Looks like you guys had a good time, that's what counts in my book.  Kudos on the sword demo too- I know the MOPS (wink@Sir G) loved it!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-08-16, 17:52:57 ---Those arms of yours look familiar...Merc Tailor?  Looks like you guys had a good time, that's what counts in my book.  Kudos on the sword demo too- I know the MOPS (wink@Sir G) loved it!

--- End quote ---

99% sure they're his 14th Century arms w/integral spaulders & besagews

I think the upper legs (cuisses) are also Allan's work, too

merc3065:
Everyone has a great eye for Allan's work.

It really is nice equipment and it definitely got a lot of attention for the attention to detail put into it.

They are really mobile, but I am now having an issue of my shoulder points digging into my collar bone and just making things uncomfortable.  I've always had this issue even with backpacks and rucksacks.  More padding for that spot I think...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version