"No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave."
                -- Calvin Coolidge

Author Topic: friend has stuff 4 sale  (Read 6406 times)

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: friend has stuff 4 sale
« Reply #15 on: 2012-05-25, 01:03:40 »
tim "tancred" seashultz is an old friend of mine :) it could have been on the AA. i got it off his facebook

Lanvellec?  That rings the bell...

I think he's "Tancred the Bald" on armourarchive?
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Matthew

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #16 on: 2012-05-28, 13:04:20 »
Well, I met Tim in person for the first time this weekend at Colonial Plantation where we did a 17th Century event. He was incredibly nice and a pleasure to meet. The tent was purchased by James, the Capt. of the 16/17th century group I belong to. It was in great shape, despite it's age. The poles will definitely need replaced sooner rather than later, but the canvas shows very little wear and that is the most expensive part of a tent. I wound up purchasing the shoes he was selling, even though the size said 12, I'm an 11 1/2 and they fit me great. I have a pair of size 12 latchets that do not fit me so I wanted to get nice shoes that would. I was told the latchets ran small, but that was not so, sadly. But now I really nice shoes to wear when I want to look fancy.

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Honorare scutum meum, veritas mea gladio
« Reply #17 on: 2012-05-29, 18:03:58 »
Well, I met Tim in person for the first time this weekend at Colonial Plantation where we did a 17th Century event. He was incredibly nice and a pleasure to meet. The tent was purchased by James, the Capt. of the 16/17th century group I belong to. It was in great shape, despite it's age. The poles will definitely need replaced sooner rather than later, but the canvas shows very little wear and that is the most expensive part of a tent. I wound up purchasing the shoes he was selling, even though the size said 12, I'm an 11 1/2 and they fit me great. I have a pair of size 12 latchets that do not fit me so I wanted to get nice shoes that would. I was told the latchets ran small, but that was not so, sadly. But now I really nice shoes to wear when I want to look fancy.

That is excellent Sir Matthew!  :)
Knight of The Lion Blade

Honora gladium meum, veritas mea, et Spirítui Sancto.  כדי לכבד המגן שלי, האמת שלי חרבי

Honor My Sword, Truth My Shield.