Main > The Round Table

Deeds of Modern Knights

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sir James A:
Huzzah and welcome!

Sir Brian:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Sir William:
Welcome, sister.  You are a worthy addition to this forum and I know that you will make a worthy addition to our Order.

A little background for the brethren, my sister champions the movement against modern slavery and child trafficking.  She runs the Philadelphia chapter of the Stop Modern Slavery movement- aimed at rescuing at-risk teens and women who are caught up in the sex trade...a good number of them are immigrants who were simply pressed into service with none the wiser (except the victims themselves).  Their only job is to rescue these women; they have services setup to help them once they've been rescued, including a halfway house that she volunteers most of her free time to, that isn't given to SMS.

She'll tell you that she looks up to me, but she is the true inspiration in our family.  Most people pay lip service to this sort of thing, or donate money - but she puts in the time, the money and the dedication.  She humbles me in all that she does.  It is I who looks up to her.  I am very proud.  :)

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Hello and welcome
G.

KSnowe:
Thank you all for your kind welcomes.  And to my brother, Sir William, you do flatter me.  I do think it is our duty to help those less fortunate, and had I not had such role models in my life, such as my brother, I may not do what I do now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version