Main > The Round Table

Chalice Ceremony

(1/2) > >>

Sir Edward:

I think this is pretty cool. The Knights of Columbus do this for deceased knights.

http://www.documentfactoryllc.com/1989/4th_chalice_ceremony.htm

Sir William:
You would post this at a time when I'm struggling with age...lol

My youngest daughter just turned 17 yesterday.  The baby.  I am between 'freaked out' and 'ready for the charge'.

All I need is for some young one to make a comment about having one foot in the grave and you will read about me in the nightly news.  lol

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
A nice touch  ;)
G

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-06-24, 18:23:31 ---All I need is for some young one to make a comment about having one foot in the grave and you will read about me in the nightly news.  lol

--- End quote ---

Well, I think you're still a little younger than me (though not by much), so you won't have to worry about getting that from me. Not til you catch up and pass me, anyway. :)

Joshua Santana:
Quite interesting, does this mean that we can get to do this Ceremony when one of us has passed away?  If so, I would step up and do the Knightly version of a eulogy for anyone one of ye brethren and trust me, I will put good tales of your deeds of Chivalry and Valor!

On the other hand, it does look like a good idea for a ceremony, i just cannot put my finger as to what it would be perfect for (in my mind, certainly not for deceased Knights.  Too gloomy).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version