Main > The Round Table

My sets

(1/7) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I'm trying to post some of the sets of helms/surcoat/shields that I have. Am having trouble. Looks like I can only post 2 at a time.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
adding 2 more. Hope I didn't post 2 of the same. First ones were Urlich v Liechtenstein, and his son. These are two more Liechtenstein family knights.

Sir James A:
Very neat, Sir John. Thanks for posting them. The one with the three white "claws"? is very unique. I haven't seen anything like that before.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2011-06-18, 15:41:16 ---Am having trouble. Looks like I can only post 2 at a time.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think you were running up against the max data per message limit, due to the size of the images. I've increased the limit. It should be a little easier now.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I think the claws are blades from the tool that cuts wheat. It's the coat of arms of the knights of Treisen in Liechtenstein. When I go to the PA REN Faire this year, I was talked into going as royalty by my sister in law. So like Keith Ledger in "A Knight's Tale" I am going as Prince Karl I (1st prince) of Liechtenstein. Those coming with me will be dressed as my retainers. For the trumpeter I even bought a real medieval trumpet...5 feet long. She even plays the trumpet, so she may be able to play it.

Most of my sets of outfits I haven't photographed yet...when I get around to it, I'll post them. I still want to take the picture of the Sir William Marshal outfit I made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version